Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Tuesday 31 July 2012

London 2012




We're big sports watchers at our house, so the Olympics (both summer and winter games) are always a big TV viewing extravaganza for the whole family each time they roll around. Experiencing the Olympics live has always been high up on my Bucket List. When London won the bid to host the games I knew this might just be my chance. London is a mere two hour train ride away and I've been keeping an extremely close eye on the planning and ticket sales for a good two years now, trying to secure a seat. And guess what!? I managed to get tickets!! WOOHOO!!!

I was lucky enough to get some tickets for the Men's Basketball preliminary rounds. Only one of the many events I applied for, but I'm not complaining at all. At the time of the distributing of the tickets, it was not yet know which teams I would actually get to see in action, as there were still plenty of qualifier tournaments going on. Now here's where we got really lucky: turns out we get to see the US!! It's only the Dream Team, baby! (well, sort of :)) Being a longtime NBA fan as well, this feels like killing two birds with one stone.

I leave Friday morning for an action packed fun weekend and I'm super duper excited to be part of it all. I'm going to see Kobe, people!! WOOHOO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...