Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Carry





I wanted to try a more traditional digital painting style. I know that doesn't seem to make sense but here's the deal. Usually, when I colour in digitally, I use a completely different work method than I would when painting with the actual goods. This time I really tried to build up the piece like I do when working traditionally and thus truly try to 'paint' digitally. I liked how it turned out, will do it more often I think.

When I heard the word CARRY I immediately thought of a mother and child situation. And carrying someone inside the womb is pretty much the most profound carrying that is out there, right?


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think you captured a really nice painterly style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this style! And the hair is awesome, both in it's color and sense of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!!

    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...