Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises



At the moment cinemas around the world are getting ready for the latest, and indeed last :( , installment in the Nolan/Bale Batman series. It's hitting Belgian theatres July 25 BUT.. I get to see it five days earlier than that!!! Nananananana :p My brother won tickets to the avant premiere and since one of his buddies has to work that evening, I humbly fell to my knees and begged for the extra ticket (not really, although I would've done it if that's what it had taken :D) I'm so excited!!!!

We're all big fans of the caped crusader in our family. I used to adore the Keaton/Burton movies when I was a kid (used to put rubber bands on my fingers and pretend I was The Penguin, really, I kid you not. I am and always have been a geek and I started young) Michelle Pfeiffer is still my favourite catwoman and although I'm keeping an open mind to Anne Hathaway, she's going to have a hell of a job pulling this one of in my opinion.

I set out trying to do a representation of the new catwoman as we've seen her in the stills from the movie but it felt like such a betrayal to Michelle that she ended up as a sort of hybrid between the two, with just a tiny sniff of Julie Newmar added in there as well :)

Miauw :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...