Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Thursday 28 February 2013

Pop the cork



Yep, it's that time of year again. "The Big Champagne Tournament" is a bumper billiards tournament in my town for which I've designed the poster for the third year in a row now. I don't think I'll ever get tired of drawing pinups. They're fun, light-hearted, flirty, sexy and just make me smile every time I draw them. And they work really well on posters IMHO so that's what I went for. 

This one's got a bit of an edge to her though! I've been reading a lot of comic books recently and something about those graphics must have lodged itself in my brain because when I went to draw her arms they came out quite muscular. I took it from there and then after a while this tough cookie emerged. I love her hair! Here's the finished poster.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...