Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Thursday 6 December 2012

Warm Wishes




I have quite a few christmas card comissions every year, and it's always fun to share them with the world. Last year I started way too late, and ended up with crazy deadlines. I'm guessing most of you artists out there know the predicament. Inspiration just doesn't seem to come to you weeks before the project is due, when you still have heaps of time left, instead it waits untill the last moment and makes you lose a lot of sleep :) 

But I decided to be sensible this year, start early, and it actually worked! And just as well that I did because I ended up with another job which kept me busy all of October and November. This way everything fitted perfectly in my shedule. It's the Christmas miracle come early :D

I even designed an extra card, in case I got a last minute comission  (there's always one, isn't there) It hasn't been picked up yet, which is a shame because I really like this one. I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...