Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Monday 8 October 2012

More Halloween Madness


Halloween has spilled over into Facebook this week! Both my personal and my blog FB pages have had a Halloween makeover. While the one for the blog page is a modification of the existing images (or to put it more simply: I zombie-fied myself!), I really had fun making the (brand new) one for my personal profile and wanted to share that one with you as well.

Here's a close-up of the girl in the profile picture, whom I affectionally dubbed "Brain Girl". 





While I still hate the whole chaotic Facebook timeline layout that Mark Zuckerberg so thoughtfully forced upon me, I will admit that the cover photo has potential for some real awesomeness if you invest some time in it. I'm gonna try and put some more effort into my blog fanpage and cook something up so that I won't gave to go back to the boring ol' picture thing once Halloween is over. Fingers crossed.

Oh, and PS: You can check and see if I make good on this promise by actually going to my Facebook page and liking me. There's also a Halloween playlist countdown going on there at the moment! The link is on the right hand side of your screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...