Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Do Bad Things






Ah Halloween... it's fingerlickin' good isn't it?!

I've actually had this one lined up for a while. It started as a simple True Blood inspired hot vampire chick thing, but then I thought it would be perfect for Halloween and I decided to save it up a bit. Vampires rock, vampires are hot (just think of that that delicous Bill and Eric sandwich Sookie's always in!). If the True Blood universe were to be true, I'm afraid I'd turn out to be a total fangbanger... ;)

Anyway, have a very scary  Halloween everyone! And don't forget to do bad things tonight...


I got the True Blood font [here].



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...