Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Sunday 12 February 2012

Whitney



Dear Whitney, as a child of the eighties, this is how I will remember you. You were the one who taught a sometimes self-concious little girl that it was ok to have an enormous head of curly hear, in fact, you totally rocked the look! You brought me countless hours of fun singing in front of the mirror because I was convinced I could sing like you (sadly I can't, my countless hours of fun were undoubtedly my family members' countless hours of torture, I apologize). And when I think about it, the only thing I really want to this day is dance with somebody, somebody who loves me.

Thanks for that.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely tribute and a really nice illustration. I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice illustration! Love the way you wrote this up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...