Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Friday 27 January 2012

Valentine's Day



That time of year is approaching again and I'll be honest, I have a real love/hate relationship with Valentine's Day. Mainly because that love/hate relationship always seems the be the only relationship I'm in when the 14th of February comes around. But it does lend itself to some great drawing topics, I'll give you that, and that's where the love part comes into play.

These are two card designs I made with Valentine's day in mind. Although they express more of a general 'love'-themed feel that would also work after the Day of Despair (as I like to call it ;)) has passed. They're for sale in my Etsy shop.

I hope all you lovebirds out there do make a fun day out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...