Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Thursday 3 February 2011

www.priscillapeeters.com

The site is up, so go have a look! Explore, click on everything click-able and let me know should something not work properly.

Also, you may notice the 'links' page is still rather blank so let me know if you'd like me to link to your page/blog (and link back to me in return please).




Here's the image I made for the site. We all know I love the fifties (if you didn't you know now), and if a girl can't live out her fantasy of dressing up in a pin-up-ish kind of way in a highly unrealistic cartoon version of herself, then where the hell can she, right? So there you have the philosophy behind it all. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...