Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Sunday 6 January 2013

Skyfall




Officially the very first illustration of 2013! Yay! 

Although I started her way back in 2012 ;) after I went to see the new Bond flick. I've always been a Bond girl (I wish :p). By which I mean I've always enjoyed the franchise off course. Daniel Craig is one of my favourite Bonds and I was very eager to go and see the installment in the series, celebrating 50 years of our dear James. And boy, did it not dissapoint. I loved it!

The opening credits are always a highlight and Skyfall's opener is a classic. They did Mr Binder proud. I was so inspired I started sketching as soon as I got home.

If you've been following along with the progress of this one on Facebook (thx!) I hope you'll be as pleased with the final result as I am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...