Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Totem




You can't have cowboys without thinking about Indians. So here's a native American inspired piece for you. And I particulary want you to notice the feet on this one. Yes, I drew feet! It's another one of those things that are always very hard and I'm not very good at. I contemplated giving her booties but that just seemed dumb and silly and compromised my vision too much. So I decided to bite the bullet. I researched them properly and looked for lots of reference pictures and what do you know, I can actually do it that way. This is some major growth here, my friends. Victory! ;)




I'm adding a close-up of just the girl because the long and narrow composition might make it a bit hard to see some of the detail.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...