Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Thursday 10 May 2012

Untill the sun comes out again for you...




... my umbrella is big enough for two!


My family and I have been going through a bit of a rough health patch lately. It seems we're taking turns in getting ill. All of us are also getting better again without too much complications, don't worry, but hospitals seems to be involved more often than any of us would care for. So needless to say this isn't the most relaxed of times. But the song says "keep on the sunny side" and I always listen to what June Carter Cash has to say. ;)

So I'm trying to channel positive thoughts into some artistic attempts. I say 'attempts' because apparently the whole tormented artist thing is not really working for me. I'm suffering from lack of inspiration and the things that do make it onto paper are rarely fit to be seen by any sort of public. So forgive me if things are a little slower on the blog and in the shop. Things will pick up again, One Piece At A Time (you can't mention June without adding some Johnny into the mix, right? :D).

But this little guy I drew as a design for a "get well soon" card turned out just fine :) So here he is to give some comfort to all who may need it. Now let's just hope I won't be needing his help too often after all of this is through.



3 comments:

  1. Take care Priscilla! Till then sending you some more sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that!

      Delete
  2. An Inspiration to stay on the sunny side myself today! - I'm officially a fan of positive thinking.
    cute drawing! stay well x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...