Portfolio Website Mail Me Facebook Atom Feed Tumblr Etsy Shop Home Image Map

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Card Countdown #4



It's been a while since my last post, I know, but my schedule has cleared up and I'm ready to give my blog some lovin' again. So let's start with a nice countdown shall we? I've been busy these past few weeks designing some christmas cards and I thought I'd share them with you. I absolutely adore christmas and need little encouragement to get into the holiday spirit. I hope you're ready to join me in the festivities :)

First up is this "Gifts" design. It's a nice, playful, simple design that can suit just about everybody and yet is easily personalized by changing the names on the cards. And it's always nice to put a bit of yourself into your cards, isn't it. I made it for my sister but I definately think this one has potential in years to come as well.

1 comment:

  1. super cute!
    have a nice christmas priscilla!
    hope i'll see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...